cant use shift up with logitech driving force pro wheel

can anyone help. i cant use the shift up gear on this wheel. i google it but cant find an answer. all i did find was someone said simbin maoed the shift up to mouse right button. how can i change this. i tryd to change shift up to mouse right but still wont work?

I have Logitech Driving Force GT and I'm nearly sure it's working the same way as yours.
Do you use paddles or stick to shift gears ?

If using paddles are you sure your shift up paddle is not defective ?

Strange to place gear shift up to mouse right, as it is already used for making your seat lower or higher in cockpit view !! :unsure:

every thing works fine on the wheel with other games. i can use both padels and stick shift for other games. its only race 07 that i have a problem with. it will shift down gears but not up. and i cant even change it in game options. it just stays blank when trying to add shift up in game options. the only info i can find in google is some one saying its mapd to mouse right. and that he sorted it. but he dunt say what he did to sort it :( i tryd replying to him but cant log in for some reson and cant find this guy on steam. the shift works fine on grt2 just not race 07

I suppose you followed the advice by assigning mouse right click in place of shifter up in the game options and tried afterwards to shift up and it still didn't work ?

If you did it perfectly, sorry I can't help you further ... :redface:
as I don't have the problem with the DFGT

ok now i sorted it. my first attempt was using the logitech program and trying to change shift up to mouse right. witch showd as mouse right. but in the game control options shift up would not change. so i reset logitech shift back to default. and in game control options i used right mouse to clear the shift up.. thinking i might need to unbind/clear befor reasining a key. and bingo.. it decided to show up as joy2 B13. and now works. so anyone got same problem. just right click mouse on shift up. confusing as right clicking the mouse should unbind.

This sounds very similar to the fix for a double shift. Sometimes the switch under the button[paddle/shifter] goes bad and records two shifts for each push on the button, very bad.

The fix for that is to use the Logitech Profiler. First a letter on the keyboard is selected as the button for shifting, the switch used for shifting on the wheel is then edited so it selects the letter with a press with a .3 second delay before the release.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back