1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Can't use my t500rs on grid autosport

Discussion in 'GRID Autosport' started by Umar Crespo, Dec 27, 2015.

1. Hi guys,
    i used an old pc with less power so i built a new one.Now here i cant use my thrustmaster t500rs on Grid autosport.it doesnt even detect it.Like when u go to choose preset in the controls u can't see t500rs overthere.it worked fine before.ihave installed and uninstalled several time and downloaded others too but no effect
    help will be appreciated guys thnx.

2. I've got the same problem, rebuilt my rig in January, I've just put Grid back on to have a few races, it just doesn't see the wheel (T500), the only control options in Control Preset are Keyboard and Keyboard (Azerty), it doesn't pick up any input from the wheel at all?

3. Reply from Codemasters

The game doesn't even work in Win7 Compat mode for me. Quite a few people have reported this on Steam Community and Codies Forum and it not only effects Thrustmasters but also G25\27 and others, so well done to Codies for doing absolutely Jack Sh!t to fix your game, much appreciated :mad: