1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't upload photo's in Firefox!

Discussion in 'Site Feedback & Support' started by Jeffry in t Veld, Dec 25, 2013.

1. I noticed this today while using the forum on Firefox and Chrome, i can't seem to be able to upload pictures in Firefox for some reason, when opening the folder where a picture is present, the map just shows empty!

2. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Hi @necramonium I have tested this with Firefox but all seems to work fine for me.

Anybody else having issue with FF?

3. Jimlaad43

Jimlaad43
    Nice apex, I'll take it! Premium Member

I've suffered this.
    When I go to attach a file, it says that jpgs gifs and pngs are good files, but when I go to a folder with these in, they don't show up, so I cant attach it.

4. Jimlaad43

Jimlaad43

@Bram Hengeveld This problem still occurs. I cannot get any image files to upload on Firefox.

5. Justin Swan

Justin Swan
    RD-DVLC

6. Andrew

Andrew
    Global Moderator Staff Premium Member

Same problem here with firefox. I am using Chrome, when it comes to upload a picture.​

7. Bram

Bram

Same here. Probably a FF problem.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. All plugins are up to date, i am a experienced PC user, know how to keep everything up to date and my windows installation fresh and clean. So its really a issue of the forum clashing with Firefox.

9. Bram

Bram

forum didn't change so its more an issue of firefox that made changes

10. Maybe get in touch with Xenforo Ltd? Seeing its their forum code, maybe they have a easy fix.

11. Bram

Bram

I doubt they make a fix for us :) Also don't have the time for it.

Just use Chrome for now.

12. You are like the government, there is a pothole in my road, "cant fix it for now, use another road" :rolleyes:.

13. Bram

Bram

You are expecting an immediate fix of a problem that we cannot explain. Nothing changed on the forum since the last update but I can't reproduce this issue on other xenforo boards either.

For now if this minor issue is really bothering you I can only suggest to you a browser that is working fine.

14. Jimlaad43

Jimlaad43

@Jeffry in t Veld I have found the solution. You have to type the name of the file in the search box at the bottom when you upload. I attached my picture here by doing that.
    lister.jpg

• Like Like x 1