F1 2012 Can't setup car

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
Hello to all. I can't seem to set up the car.....Aero, Susp, gearing,etc. The engineer says I can or keep the default setups.
I am using Fanatec Elite. I am trying to use the joystick like I have always done, but am not able to change the default setups in the garage right before Race.
thanks

This is an intended restriction of the demo. Also, keep in mind that Parc fermé rules have been integrated in this years' instalment. :)

They have, then rather than locking the car setup options, CM have forced you to pick one of the RE setups and then put you on track thus preveneting you from editing the setup and automatically locking you from making any changes from that point on.

What will be interesting is at what point the park ferme rules come into effect, as soon as your car hits the track in qualifiying stage 1 (as is the case in real life) or at the end of qualifiying (which is how i expect it will be).

Hi,

In the database in the quick_car_setup table

I put my 2011 setup and it's work perfectly

note: replace each line with the same setup

this value 0 = 1 in the aero
this value 1 = 2 in the aero
etc..

Yep that's indeed working but I believe you need to restart the game every time you want to make a change to your setup. I'm not sure the game will import the table each time a track is being loaded. :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 349 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 483 39.0%