1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Can't set up G27

Discussion in 'Automobilista' started by hurricaneman, Mar 19, 2016.

1. I don't know what is going on now. There is a user data folder inside the game dir and another one in my documents. I select the preset for G27 but it is not working properly. has there been a change with the new release? Thanks for your help

2. alexSchmurtz

alexSchmurtz
    Premium Member

Yep, with UAC on all user files are now stored in MyDocs\Automobilista. Please have a look at the release note. A work around is to run the game as administrator and the files will stay in the game folder..

3. Thank you. My fault for not reading!

• Love Love x 1
  4. Matt88

Matt88
    Premium Member

I am having trouble with my steering wheel lock range. I have the settings set as per the manual.

My wheel is keeping the lock range of 900 degree.

I updated, sorted out my settings and copied my userdata to my documents. Everything else appears okay and i have played many hours today before the update and had no issues. Unplugged, restarted the pc as well. And I am also running it in administrator mode.

Does anyone know of any other settings i should check. Is there anything in the controller.ini files i need to check are correct?

My profiler is running and I have also tried creating other logitech profiles with no luck.

Many thanks in advance for any help.

EDIT: Yes!!! immediately after posting this, I realised there was a flaw in what i was doing. I had copied my userdata folder to 'documents - Automobilista'.

I then carried on with the advice from Reiza continuinng to run in 'admin mode' when i now didn't need to as my userdata files are now in the correct place. Turned 'Admin Mode' off and boom. Steering lock now working. 2 hours wasted over something as stupid as that :redface:

Last edited: Mar 20, 2016