Cant see no cars.

D

Darren Gardner

• Darren Gardner

Why is it that when i go onto that nords track on gtr evo, i cannot see any cars but any other track is fine?.

Dell quad core gaming pc
8 gb ram
windows vista
500 gb hard drive
2x 8800 graphic cards

I just dont understand, would it be down to my internet connection??

Please help

• Darren Gardner

When i am offline it works fine, but when i am online thats when it happens but any other track online is fine?

Regards

Darren i know you had probs last night with the download of evo. Sounds like it could be a corrupt installation of Evo as it only happens on Nords, but hey i could /prob am wrong. As the last resort i would do a complete fresh install of Race 07 and Evo. However i would try and nail down the issue before going that far, try tweaking some of the video options (are you still using triple SLI?)

I had that prob the other week on Porto race 1, no cars appeared at the start on the Grid, one and only time thats happened and race 2 was fine.

Hoep you get it sorted soon m8

• Darren Gardner

done what bram said and it did work, but i will also reinstall the game tomorrow thanks for advice all

• Jacek Kozlowski

i had somthing similar.When i wanted to drive on Nurb gp i was seeing all the cars except mine-i could drive an invisible car -really.This happend to me twice on public server.

• Gary Brain

Isnt this a bug? Happened to me last night practice and qualy is ok but as soon as you go to race there are no cars on track at all.

• Jacek Kozlowski

Someone on public serwer told me that using one of keys that you use for custom camera might help - or + on numeric keybord(i dont know how it is in english) but stll didnt try this myself yet...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 91 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 67 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 73 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 45 6.3%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 100 13.9%