1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Can't Reach top Speed

Discussion in 'F1 2012 - The Game' started by rainbowten, Apr 8, 2013.

1. Hi, i can't get the top speed before it's too late I've tried with the keyboard and the X360 controller with and without the Traction control and nothing...
    It looks like at the 7th gear the speed goes down...
    I can't touch the mixure or the kers.
    Tried too with the red bull.

2. mystaaRS

mystaaRS
    If you get a Quali Place, you can get a Race Pace

because this is a tutorial?

In the young drivers test (tutorial), you are limited to what you can do.
    In a race, then you can do all the KERS, DRS etc. ;)

3. Yeah but if you don´t reach 297 km/h you don´t pass this test, i´ve seen other videos of this test, and they get that speed very easy... i can´t move on...
    Thanx

4. Are you using any mods?

5. Of course he has mods, that is not a default camera.

Have you tested your top speed in any other mode? If you do have performance mods on I suggest turning them off.

6. I think that your apex speed is low and as a result your exit speed is low too.Try without TC or with manual gears so you can use all the revs of the engine.Also go in Abu Dhabi TT and try from the same spot to see if you reach 300 without the use of KERS-DRS before 200m board.
    Sorry for the video quality:)

7. Thanx for your support guys, yes it was a problem with one of my mods, ive installed a lot of them so i reinstalled the entire game and the cars now reach the top speed.

But i could pass this test in one particular way before reinstall :p

I get the required just a moment before i hit the post

• Like Like x 4
  8. genius :D

9. What camera is that