Can't pass loading screen, help!

Hi guys, I have a problem with AC. As the title says, when I start any kind of racing session (practise, hotlap, race ...) the loading screen shows up but the game doesn't pass it and comes back to the menu screen.
I got this problem after installing some cloud textures and wheater mods, but then I changed my mind and I replaced them with the official Kunos' ones.
I've even tried Steam integrity check but it didn't work, I've tried everything!
I'm seriously worried right now since I can't find a way to solve this!
Can someone help me out?

Last edited:
Hi, I found out that there was a couple of files missing in the main AC folder that I'd put on a different folder to install the weather mods and didn't let the game work correctly, plus steam integrity check didn't fix that. So I put them back in the main AC folder and then everything worked!

Hey i'm reviving a dead thread sorry, I have the same issue but never touched basic AC files and already tried to reinstall it without success, it worked perfecly not even a week ago, Only difference was reinstalling Automation and Beamng on the same drive and I uninstalled them before reinstalling AC. Tried launching from Content Manager and had an error message saying the c:/windows/system32/d3dcompiler_47.dll was missing or too old or something like this...

Any help ?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back