• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Can't pass loading screen, help!

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Abaco90, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Abaco90

Abaco90

Ratings:
    +2
    Hi guys, I have a problem with AC. As the title says, when I start any kind of racing session (practise, hotlap, race ...) the loading screen shows up but the game doesn't pass it and comes back to the menu screen.
    I got this problem after installing some cloud textures and wheater mods, but then I changed my mind and I replaced them with the official Kunos' ones.
    I've even tried Steam integrity check but it didn't work, I've tried everything!
    I'm seriously worried right now since I can't find a way to solve this!
    Can someone help me out?

Last edited: Oct 16, 2017
  2. Abaco90

Abaco90

Ratings:
    +2
    SOLVED! How do i delete this post?

3. Giovaneveterano

Giovaneveterano
    Premium

Ratings:
    +462
    Just keep it there and write the solution, it could be useful for someone else ;)
    I'm glad you solved!

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. RasmusP

RasmusP
    AC Stuff and G27 help Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +781
    This :) It's one of the things that make a good forum!

5. William Moody

William Moody

Ratings:
    +40
    hi what did you do to fix the problem i too have this i did have 2x 290 but upgrades to 1080ti and not its doing what you have?

6. Abaco90

Abaco90

Ratings:
    +2
    Hi, I found out that there was a couple of files missing in the main AC folder that I'd put on a different folder to install the weather mods and didn't let the game work correctly, plus steam integrity check didn't fix that. So I put them back in the main AC folder and then everything worked!

7. magzire

magzire

Ratings:
    +40
    :)

8. William Moody

William Moody

Ratings:
    +40
    i just reinstalled it working now.