Can't move up or down when replying

When I reply, I can't move up or down with the arrow keys. This is only when typing in the fast reply box on the bottom; it works fine if I reply in a new window/post a new thread/edit an existing post.

Started happening a day or two ago. At first I thought it was some Opera glitch or something, but now I'm on a different computer, different browser, even different OS, and it's still happening.

Any ideas?

Is your key broken maybe? :) Tried to reproduce but keeps on working in the fast reply box.

New version of the forum software should be out soon and then we'll upgrade. Hopefully that fixes it as this sounds like an annoying error for you.

Is your key broken maybe? :) Tried to reproduce but keeps on working in the fast reply box.

New version of the forum software should be out soon and then we'll upgrade. Hopefully that fixes it as this sounds like an annoying error for you.
Would be quite a coincidence that both up and down arrow keys were broken on two completely different computers :D
All working fine everywhere else. Really strange, now I wonder what the issue might be.

Got used to clicking around the box by now :D
Still, hope it's sorted with the upgrade, thanks for replying.

EDIT: eppur si muove! I accidentally held the down arrow for too long, and the cursor started moving. I can't press it, so the cursor moves just one line at a time, but if I hold it long enough, it will get to the bottom. :eek:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back