1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Cant map handbrake????

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by dkellie, Feb 7, 2009.

1. I have a logitech cordless rumble pad and i assign the handbrake a button but when i race it doesnt work??? even if i assign it a button on the keyboard it doesnt work??? everything else works fine ???? how do i solve this ,

2. The cars don't have handbrakes. It was removed in a patch a while ago. A quick fix for a cheat exploit apparently.
    I've made several posts complaining about it already, not many people seem to care though.

3. Could be great to have handbrakes on the new hillclimb track:(

4. Not just that - it really helps if you can use the handbrake to hold the car on a hill at the start. I usually sit in 1st on the clutch when the lights are on so the car rolls about a bit - if the grid is downhill there is very little i can do to stop it. If its uphill i can sometimes hold it on the clutch, but its a risky thing to do as if i get it wrong i will stall or jump the start.

5. no handbrake??? [mod removed faul language, watch the languague bud] ive heard of i just bought the game and havent installed anyth patches on it ..... is there anyway to get it through a few lines of code????

6. You probably could get around it, but i doubt you would be able to enter any online servers afterwards.

7. That’s a good situation to use heel-and-toe… regarding the handbrake, I don’t miss it, but if this was RBurns rally, I sure would ;)

8. got to admit i miss the handbrake on the hairpins on the hill climb track. a good lump of accelerator and clutch dump soon gets the caterhams rear end round though (mabe too far on occations aswell!!)