1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't load race07

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Jarrod Keen, Mar 21, 2011.

1. Hey guys, when I try to load race07 the steam notifier pops up for a second or so and then disappears... then I see a busy indication where my cursor was and then nothing... big fat nothing... No load, no error, no nothing...

Anyone want to take a crack at this? I think it may have something to do with the patch which I'm not sure if i've gotten yet.... but I suspect that it was a problem before the patch but can't confirm.

Thanks for any time you can lend.

2. Are you choosing Race 07 or another one like Race On or STCC? After the patch and Formula RR I can start the game using Race 07 under steam, but not by choosing Race On, STCC or GTR Evolution!!

3. Once you've started using Race 07 once you can use all the others again

4. And if none of the above make any sense, basically you have to start the main game so it will apply the patch, then the shortcuts to the expansions will work :)

5. yes, start Race07 first, wait for update then all should be back to normal.

6. Thanks guys, will try that tonight.

7. bingo, got it to work, thanks guys.