• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Can't launch GT Legends

Discussion in 'GT Legends' started by Sk3ptik0n, Jan 29, 2013.

1. Sk3ptik0n

Sk3ptik0n

Ratings:
    +222
    I haven't driven GTL in some time. I have the steam version which I have never tried, plus two regular versions, one that I left intact and another where I install mods.

I know for a fact that I was able to launch GTL fairly recently with the same exact configuration, but when I went to launch it today I was presented with the GTLconfig.exe, so I set it up as I usually do and as soon as I saved it popped up again. It keeps popping up but I am never able to launch GTL proper.

I have seen this behavior before, but I don;t remember what it was due to nor I remember how to fix it.

Any ideas? Thanks.

2. Knut Omdal Tveito

Knut Omdal Tveito
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,754
    Corrado Conti
    I get the same when I'm not running as administrator. Try to launch it as admin and see if it helps.

To permanatly set it to run as admin, right-click GTL.exe and go to compatibility tab. Check Run as administrator and I also use Compatibility mode for XP SP3

3. Sk3ptik0n

Sk3ptik0n

Ratings:
    +222
    Thanks. I forgot about the administrator trick. I run GTR2 as admin, but I have set it as such so long ago I am used to it and it didn't occur to me to try it that way.

It will probably work. Thanks.

• Like Like x 2