Can't get to move

UPDATE:
PROBLEM SOLVED! NO FURTHER ACTION NEEDED!
Thank you very much, RD community!

Hey everyone,

so I recently purchased Assetto Corsa to try and get to know the game a little, and so far everything works fine - until the moment I head to the track.
As soon as I'm on track, the car just sits there and I cannot interact with it in any way. I can still change camera angles and all that, but the controls do not react. I can't steer or accelerate or anything else. (For now I only have my PC keyboard and a PS3 controller at my disposal since I'm only at the start of getting properly into virtual racing.)
Any help with this would be greatly appreciated (and sorry if this has been handled elsewhere already).

Last edited:
Nice to hear you got it working. :thumbsup:

@Radu Oros, just wondering, why wouldn't it work at his native res of 1080p? My previous monitor was 1080p and AC run in that same res. :unsure:
Idk unless I can see in first person, but for example my monitor has optimum resolution at 1680x1050, even though I can use Virtual Super resolutions on top, but if I force 1920*1080 either on the game or amd, the actual Windows screen will be bigger laterally than what my Monitor screen supports, as my monitor works better on 16:10 and 4:3, while 16:9 (for 1080p) can work if I use lower 16:9 resolutions, like 1440*900.

Did you calibrate your steering wheel and pedals? There is a configuration "wizard" you can use to calibrate you wheel/pedals.
It's not a Wheels n Pedals issue. The wheel will usually turn though somewhat stifle and the motor will rev up, however, the car just sits there. This is a fairly new incident because it worked A-OK several weeks back.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 137 13.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 96 9.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 73 7.1%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 141 13.7%