Can't get over how good this sim is.

I know I've posted it before on here, but it is worth repeating. This sim is a masterpiece. I love the way the cars feel and the tracks are absolutely brilliant. Most courses have both fast sweeping turns and slow technical turns. I have pretty much quit playing all other sims other than GSC because they just don't feel right now. Can't wait until your open wheeler and additional track layouts are released. Cheers!!!!

Hard drives are real cheap these days.You should just add another 80 gig to your puter.

The thing is that i only use this pc for simracing and the drive is an old IDE drive, and with the motherboard i have i would need to upgrade the dvd drive as well to SATA.. so the game + hdd + dvd (and i recently bought a ps3 with gran turismo 5)... so i am holding off to change the whole pc, but no cash for that right now...

anywayyy........, i am downloading the demo and i will decide to buy after i try the demo.....

80gb with 5gb free?! I would've thought you'd experience your pc chugging a bit? I might be wrong but I was under the impression it was important to keep at least 10% of your drive free for virtual memory...

The icon for the HDD was showing up red on windows explorer but honestly i didnt notice any chugginness™

but like i said i found a bunch of temp files taking up 8gigs so now i have 14gb free

This sim is something else. I really love it. I never saw an AI so good in a Sim. The feeling of the car it's amazing and this is one of the first sims were i really feel when i'm losing grip.

I LOVE THIS SIM.

I'm really looking foward for the F3 car. Not a big fan of modern F1, but love the open wheels car's.

ok i tried the demo, this message for Reiza sums up what i think now:

1804131shutupandtakemym.jpg

I believe this is my first time posting, that I can remember anyway. Happened to check out this thread, tempted to purchase this since it's release knowing the talent behind the scenes. You gits have just convinced me to finally throw my money at Reiza :p I hope a lot more people do aswell because game companies such as Reiza, who seem to have a lot of passion for what they do rather than produce crap for the mainstream 5 year olds to make quick and easy money at the expense of the product, are so rare these days.

Hi,

Could anyone owning both of them tell me how good the force feedback is in relation to NetKar Pro?
I am in love with NKP and it seems GSC could be very close, equal or even better.
And also GSC has what it seems to be a wonderfull AI.
I don't know if I must buy it or wait till rFactor 2, because I don't have much time.
But this new formula cars are very tempting.

Thank you.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 348 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years