Can't get it to work Vista 64 bit

Followed everything in this guide.

[ame]http://www.nogripracing.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7135[/ame]

But when i install the starforce patch it ask to reboot but i cancel.
After that i try to run GTL and it says "Protection something" Reboot yes or no. I also don't see where i need to put the cd key. But when i reboot the PC i can start vista anymore because of a error with a driver. And i need to recover Vista again. Already did this 5 times. :thinking:

which post instructions did you follow Ivo, I know that the patch has been moved, so if you follow (to the absolute letter!) the instructions in post 1, 25 and use the starforce driver from post 95 that should work! Painful I know, but it will work!

which post instructions did you follow Ivo, I know that the patch has been moved, so if you follow (to the absolute letter!) the instructions in post 1, 25 and use the starforce driver from post 95 that should work! Painful I know, but it will work!

I got the update from here.

http://www.star-force.com/support/drivers/

And i am trying this now.

The Starforce files was NOT installed YET. That's why when you'll try to update Starforce files, it shows the message "no protection drivers found to update". It's because... The drives was really not installed yet, hehehe...

So, after you had updated the game to 1.1.0.0, you'll have to click on the GTL shortcut icon - I did it still with the 3rd cd on my drive. The game will give you an error and... NOW the Starforce will be installed. At the same time, Windows Vista will pop out some windows, shouting about the installed Starforce drivers.

Close all popping windows and JUST NOW, execute the Starforce update. That program will ask you to reboot. Do it.

Now you just have to change CD to nº1 and the game will ask you about the CD Key.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 373 16.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.1%