• "Auto racing began 5 minutes after the second car was built." - Henry Ford
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Cant find V8 supercars cars or mods anywhere?

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Schumi7XWC, Oct 10, 2017.

1. Schumi7XWC

Schumi7XWC

Ratings:
    +1
    Hi all,

I have seen many videos on youtube of AC with V8 supercars but cant seem to find any mods or downloads for them. I read in some comments that a 2016 pack was released, can anyone please help me find these or point me in the right direction for download?

Cheers

2. Andreas Knöpke

Andreas Knöpke
    Let's drive side by side! Premium

Ratings:
    +367
    There are 2 mods in progress.
    Patience.

3. Gevatter

Gevatter

Ratings:
    +100
    Really? Sounds good.
    I only know of one that was cancelled for some copyright problems regarding logos and another (FVR Factor) without any updates on FB since April and their website being down.

4. Brandon Wright

Brandon Wright
    I may not be fast, but I'm wide! Premium

Ratings:
    +1,621
    If the mods aren't hosted here we're not allowed to post download links to them. Just search enough YouTube videos and you'll probably find a download link in one of the video descriptions.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Rob Fitness

Rob Fitness

Ratings:
    +667
    I’m helping on a mod that’s landed in our laps. Only with painting liveries (3 of us have ended up together painting VASC cars). The mod which was created by others is coming along nicely but We are not a modding group in its entirety and we really need to find someone to help finish of sounds and animation of drivers myself and another are trying to teach ourselves FMOD which is the sounds program. If you search Facebook for RNR’s VASC Skins you will be able to see our painting at least for it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  6. Metla

Metla

Ratings:
    +86
    BRING ON THE AUSSIE V8's

(I've been tempted to buy Pcars 2 just to drive a Skippy car around a Skippy track.)