Cant find V8 supercars cars or mods anywhere?

Hi all,

I have seen many videos on youtube of AC with V8 supercars but cant seem to find any mods or downloads for them. I read in some comments that a 2016 pack was released, can anyone please help me find these or point me in the right direction for download?

Cheers

Hi all,

I have seen many videos on youtube of AC with V8 supercars but cant seem to find any mods or downloads for them. I read in some comments that a 2016 pack was released, can anyone please help me find these or point me in the right direction for download?

Cheers

If the mods aren't hosted here we're not allowed to post download links to them. Just search enough YouTube videos and you'll probably find a download link in one of the video descriptions.

I’m helping on a mod that’s landed in our laps. Only with painting liveries (3 of us have ended up together painting VASC cars). The mod which was created by others is coming along nicely but We are not a modding group in its entirety and we really need to find someone to help finish of sounds and animation of drivers myself and another are trying to teach ourselves FMOD which is the sounds program. If you search Facebook for RNR’s VASC Skins you will be able to see our painting at least for it.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 373 16.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 256 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 304 13.1%