1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Can't find .hdv files

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Vilmos Vas, Jul 15, 2012.

1. Hello there,
    I was looking for the StockV8.hdv to make some testing with different values here and there but I can't find it. Is it possible that they are embedded into the .exe like the .rfm files?
    Thanks for the answers.

2. Someone has said that they are no longer included. I'm concerned because since I upgraded to 1.1 I can no longer refuel any car and the solution was to modify the hdv files. I hope there is an answer.

3. I modified the .hdv too. But cant find them.... where the damn .hdv?

4. they are hidden because there is the physic, I think they are inside the exe

5. so are they openable anyhow?

6. yes if a guy has skill enough in these things, I haven't

7. thats not the best news... I wanted to modify the camaro for me.. Its an undrivable machine(the driver is the problem) wanted to give it slicks and make it a little bit lighter. But ... well ****

8. REIZA has done an excellent work with GSC, trust them and get used to Camaro, someone drives it

9. of course its a great car... and reiza have done a great job.

I think this car would be ****ing fun for me if Id would have a weight of 1250 and 300hp engine and some slicks. If I would have the .hdv I could modify it. But reiza fears the converter(I think).

just complaining