Can't Export. Object Reference not set to an instance of an object.

Can't Export. Object Reference not set to an instance of an object.
I have tracked this error down to the AIW and putting the pit lane on the left hand side.

When I get this error, I clear all AIW info and it exports no problem.
When I append the AIW and adjust it to where I want it, I get this error.
When I append AIW and do not adjust it, it exports without a problem.
When I append the AIW and adjust it to where I want it, but put the pit lane on the right hand side, it works without a problem.

[ED] Sorry, I didn't realise that a thread with this was already posted. My bad. Can this post be merged into the other thread?
http://forum.racedepartment.com/bob...object-reference-not-set-instance-object.html

Unfortunately no answers. Don't trust on this "search" feature of this trashing forum. It's not even able to find the poor "instance" word on title of thread. I got the same error on BTB. I remember from my mind but no way to this crapping forum's engine to some matching to it. My ****ing brain works better than RD search sorry engine.

**** RaceDepartment... Trash Truck Department.

What x packs are you using mianiak?
It happen to me the other day and I can only put it down to possible unfriendly terrain or a new xpack that i downloaded may have caused it. Fortunately for me I only had only started to place a few objects on a new map. So i deleted all objects and it fixed it.
I always save as a different version when making terrain changes. just incase.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back