1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Can't Export. Object Reference not set to an instance of an object.

Discussion in 'Bob's Track Builder' started by mianiak, Oct 30, 2009.

1. Can't Export. Object Reference not set to an instance of an object.
    I have tracked this error down to the AIW and putting the pit lane on the left hand side.

When I get this error, I clear all AIW info and it exports no problem.
    When I append the AIW and adjust it to where I want it, I get this error.
    When I append AIW and do not adjust it, it exports without a problem.
    When I append the AIW and adjust it to where I want it, but put the pit lane on the right hand side, it works without a problem.

[ED] Sorry, I didn't realise that a thread with this was already posted. My bad. Can this post be merged into the other thread?
    http://forum.racedepartment.com/bob...object-reference-not-set-instance-object.html

2. Unfortunately no answers. Don't trust on this "search" feature of this trashing forum. It's not even able to find the poor "instance" word on title of thread. I got the same error on BTB. I remember from my mind but no way to this crapping forum's engine to some matching to it. My ****ing brain works better than RD search sorry engine.

**** RaceDepartment... Trash Truck Department.

3. What x packs are you using mianiak?
    It happen to me the other day and I can only put it down to possible unfriendly terrain or a new xpack that i downloaded may have caused it. Fortunately for me I only had only started to place a few objects on a new map. So i deleted all objects and it fixed it.
    I always save as a different version when making terrain changes. just incase.

4. Ennis extras, European road elements, Great Britan, Rural Australia and Vegitation.