1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Can't Download free trial

Discussion in 'Formula Truck 2013' started by Roger Snead, Apr 16, 2013.

1. Hello to all. Granted I am not to good with the PC, but have a few oldies that I get by with.
    Anyway, I went to the main site..http://www.gameformulatruck.com/en/downloads/ and clicked on parte 1 and everything went along with the normal screens, and then when prompted to click install it asked me to put in Disk 1.?? I could not proceed any further. :confused:
    Any help would be greatly appreciated. Please see attachment.

Attached Files:

2. You need to download all three files (that's parte 1, parte 2, parte 3) to get everything required for installation. 2 and 3 are the big data files, 1 is just the installer.

3. How can I get to parte 2 with that coming from parte 1????? This message(see attachment) appears after clicking ok on the other attached message. Why is it even referring to disks?

Attached Files:

4. First download all parts, parte 1, parte 2 and parte 3.

Now you have 3 files:
    FTruck_v100_Setup.exe
    FTruck_v100_Setup-1.bin
    FTruck_v100_Setup-2.bin

Make sure they are all in the same forlder (can be any forlder of your choice), and click FTruck_v100_Setup.exe and install starts.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Thank you. I will give it a try this evening.:)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Nope still stuck. Thanks anyway for your time. I have DL 6 sims on my pc and never had a problem, must be my pc. Darn shame, so wanted it.

7. Make sure the filenames are correct too - if you had a failed download then tried to re-download it's possible the filenames have a (1) or similar appended which would then cause a failure. If you download parts 1, 2 and 3 they should all be in the same folder and named exactly as follows:

FTruck_v101_Setup.exe
    FTruck_v101_Setup-1.bin
    FTruck_v101_Setup-2.bin

8. Are those attachments I posted normal.? why are they saying insert Disk 1? It tries along with these messages, by saying "extracting files...." but it just sits there for 20 min.

9. The behaviour in your attachment isn't normal, no, it should just work. "Disk 1" is the first bin file, and that error means the installer can't find it, either due to it not being in the same directory as the installer exe, the name being incorrect or the file being corrupt. You *should* be able to browse to it manually but if you have the 3 files together in the same folder and named correctly it's all done automatically.

10. I think I understand, I will keep working on it . Thanks