F1 2011 Cant decide which wheel to get :(

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
I have already 1 very reliable wheel G25 but since i love this game so much F12011 :) i am thinking about buying

Thrust Master T500RS Ferrari Formula One Wheel

or

another Ferrari 458 Italia wheel made by Thrustmaster which will be available before xmas.

Which one should i get?

I also ordered a F1 wheel from Zeljko roso, he accepted my order and I paid in advance (720 Euro incl shipping), he clearly said a manufacture time of about 5-6 weeks.
Last email I recieved from him was that he recieved my money and eveything was fine (1 week after order) now we are almost 9 weeks further and he has not once replied to any of my emails again.
I don't mind if it takes alittle longer but a least have the decency to reply and explain why it takes longer, I know he is not a scammer since people here and on the iracing forums recieved their wheel...but when I don't get any sign of life from him for 8 weeks I feel kinda ripped off.

Sorry to bump an old thread guys, but the above post is almost the same predicament I'm in.

Made my payment to Mr Roso on the 24th February for my own Roso F1 wheel. He replied about 10 days later to confirm the payment had been made and he'd received the money, fair enough. However, this was the last email I received from him, and I've heard nothing from him since, despite numerous attempts to contact him for any sort of update.

I was told beforehand I'd have the wheel in 4-7 weeks from receiving my payment. Now if there have been significant delays, that's fine, if I have to wait a while to get what I've heard is a masterful wheel, so be it. But some sort of update would be nice while my money is nestled nicely in his bank account.

If the guy was/is in hospital or something, fair enough. I of all people would understand, I've been in and out of hospital a few times the last few months. But the guy has been updating his Roso wheel website a few times over the last few days, so it's not like he isn't online. Not really sure what to do, just thought I'd share my disappointment at the lack of contact too. Case of waiting (and waiting) I guess.

Sorry to bump an old thread guys, but the above post is almost the same predicament I'm in.

Made my payment to Mr Roso on the 24th February for my own Roso F1 wheel. He replied about 10 days later to confirm the payment had been made and he'd received the money, fair enough. However, this was the last email I received from him, and I've heard nothing from him since, despite numerous attempts to contact him for any sort of update.

I was told beforehand I'd have the wheel in 4-7 weeks from receiving my payment. Now if there have been significant delays, that's fine, if I have to wait a while to get what I've heard is a masterful wheel, so be it. But some sort of update would be nice while my money is nestled nicely in his bank account.

If the guy was/is in hospital or something, fair enough. I of all people would understand, I've been in and out of hospital a few times the last few months. But the guy has been updating his Roso wheel website a few times over the last few days, so it's not like he isn't online. Not really sure what to do, just thought I'd share my disappointment at the lack of contact too. Case of waiting (and waiting) I guess.

Bumping an old thread is the right thing to do!

Sorry to hear of your delays and lack of communications. I've wanted one of his wheels for a long time now so I keep checking in and it seems he is awol. I would say he isnt ignoring you, and the website updates might be getting done by whoever maintains his site rather than himself. Fingers crossed for you mate, let us know how it works out.

@AprilSwift: Look here :

I am also looking for a replacement for my VERY old Logitech MOMO (old red one) wheel. I used my MOMO for 3 years, then left the simracing scene for 8 years, unpacked my MOMO again, and it worked ;-) after being locked away and moved to new locations 2 times.
I cant wait for that new F1 wheel to see the light of day ...
Like you I find the Thrustmaster a no go, no leds, and fake buttons. How silly is that. I have read many lines of ROSO wheels, and I do not think he is scamming anyone. People may not have heard from him, but suddenly their wheel set arrives. Google his name, and you will find both his racing league, facebook page and other reviews of his true masterpiece of a wheel.

I have tried his ROSO wheel at http://www.youfly.nu/f1_side.html and its absolutely a brilliant piece of work. They had 2 of his wheel sets.
On the other side I also want the security of support, firmware, updates from a proper company as I am not a millionaire if anything fails :)

Lets see what Fanatec F1 can do...

@AprilSwift: Look here :

I am also looking for a replacement for my VERY old Logitech MOMO (old red one) wheel. I used my MOMO for 3 years, then left the simracing scene for 8 years, unpacked my MOMO again, and it worked ;-) after being locked away and moved to new locations 2 times.
I cant wait for that new F1 wheel to see the light of day ...
Like you I find the Thrustmaster a no go, no leds, and fake buttons. How silly is that. I have read many lines of ROSO wheels, and I do not think he is scamming anyone. People may not have heard from him, but suddenly their wheel set arrives. Google his name, and you will find both his racing league, facebook page and other reviews of his true masterpiece of a wheel.

I have tried his ROSO wheel at http://www.youfly.nu/f1_side.html and its absolutely a brilliant piece of work. They had 2 of his wheel sets.
On the other side I also want the security of support, firmware, updates from a proper company as I am not a millionaire if anything fails :)

Lets see what Fanatec F1 can do...
did i hear correct? this wheel is compatible with ps3!!!!!! OMG time to save up! i got on the fantec site...do not see the f1 wheel available?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back