• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Can't connect SimHub with ETS2

Discussion in 'Euro Truck Simulator 2' started by Rui Vasconcelos, Apr 4, 2017.

1. Rui Vasconcelos

Rui Vasconcelos

Ratings:
    +1
    Hello,
    I need help!
    I assemble the "DIY SIM RACING DASH DISPLAY" according the video on Youtube by amstudio. When i start SimHub it shows the clock on the displays. I already put the plugin on to the folder win_86 for Ets2. I have donated and install the license. When i start the Ets2, the game don't show the message from SDK and the dash display don't work when i start to drive on Ets2. Can anyone please help me? I don't know what i'm doing wrong.
    Thank you
    Best regards

2. Leonhearth

Leonhearth

Ratings:
    +1
    Are you sure you are using the right startup , if you place the dll for the x86 in the x64 map it wont work. so pick the x64 dll place in in the X64 map ! ( also dont forget to create a " plugins " map inside the x86 / x64 map in there the dll needs to be ! .

3. FrAnItO

FrAnItO

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, the same thing is happening to me. Before formatting, it worked without problems. I do not understand what the reason is, I added other plugins like the telemetry master and run it without problems. I have done several tests but I still can not make it work ...
    regards