Can't connect SimHub with ETS2

Hello,
I need help!
I assemble the "DIY SIM RACING DASH DISPLAY" according the video on Youtube by amstudio. When i start SimHub it shows the clock on the displays. I already put the plugin on to the folder win_86 for Ets2. I have donated and install the license. When i start the Ets2, the game don't show the message from SDK and the dash display don't work when i start to drive on Ets2. Can anyone please help me? I don't know what i'm doing wrong.
Thank you
Best regards

Are you sure you are using the right startup , if you place the dll for the x86 in the x64 map it wont work. so pick the x64 dll place in in the X64 map ! ( also dont forget to create a " plugins " map inside the x86 / x64 map in there the dll needs to be ! .

Hi, the same thing is happening to me. Before formatting, it worked without problems. I do not understand what the reason is, I added other plugins like the telemetry master and run it without problems. I have done several tests but I still can not make it work ...
regards

У меня точно такая же проблема.Решение ещё не нашёл.Если у кого то есть догадки или кто то нашел решение помогите.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back