1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

Can't connect SimHub with ETS2

Discussion in 'Euro Truck Simulator 2' started by Rui Vasconcelos, Apr 4, 2017.

1. Rui Vasconcelos

Rui Vasconcelos

Ratings:
    +1
    Hello,
    I need help!
    I assemble the "DIY SIM RACING DASH DISPLAY" according the video on Youtube by amstudio. When i start SimHub it shows the clock on the displays. I already put the plugin on to the folder win_86 for Ets2. I have donated and install the license. When i start the Ets2, the game don't show the message from SDK and the dash display don't work when i start to drive on Ets2. Can anyone please help me? I don't know what i'm doing wrong.
    Thank you
    Best regards

2. Leonhearth

Leonhearth

Ratings:
    +1
    Are you sure you are using the right startup , if you place the dll for the x86 in the x64 map it wont work. so pick the x64 dll place in in the X64 map ! ( also dont forget to create a " plugins " map inside the x86 / x64 map in there the dll needs to be ! .

3. FrAnItO

FrAnItO

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, the same thing is happening to me. Before formatting, it worked without problems. I do not understand what the reason is, I added other plugins like the telemetry master and run it without problems. I have done several tests but I still can not make it work ...
    regards