1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't claim GT Academy 2012 Award

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 5' started by Yusuf Yudhistira, Oct 2, 2012.

1. Hi there...

Somehow, I can't claim GT Academy 2012 Award in GT5. When I click "Receive All" button, nothing happen. Same thing happen if I click the gift one by one.

Have anybody experience this problem?
    How to fix it?

Thank for the answer....

2. Rui F. Martins

Rui F. Martins
    Premium Member

i had a similar problem with the gt academy suit, i think i was able to receive it by asking a friend to gift me a car, then i did "receive all" and it worked, then i returned the car to my friend

3. Hi Martins..... I just did what you told. But it didn't worked too. I received the gifted car in the list, but "Upload Failed" again if I try to receive it. Now, I have the GT Academy 2012 Award and car from my friend. It seems my gift folder can receive, but somehow I can't claim it. And I can't delete from the list too... Now, can't claim and can't delete.... :(

4. Finally I can claim the reward.
    I told my friend to send "paint chip" instead of car, and suddenly I can claim all item in the gift-list.

Thanks for the info, Martins.... :D

5. Rui F. Martins

Rui F. Martins
    Premium Member

you're welcome, for me it worked with the car, although i don't understand why both of us had this problem, glad you were able to sort it out :)