MGP14 Can't believe this!!

Played earlier, no issues. Logged in 2 hours ago to resume my career, I get a pop up message from STEAM stating that the CD-KEY I had purchased is not valid any longer, most likely due to an issue from the vendor where I obtained the CD-KEY.

Cannot believe this at all????? I purchased my key at cdkeyhouse.com, my 4th purchase there, never an issue. Now this. They said they would get back to me, but nothing yet. I am so frustrated, with everything this community had to deal with regarding issues of the actual game, this is just the icing on the cake.

I will report back, but I think they should issue a new key for me...

We should not have to wait that long. Money back if they have no clue, and purchasing through STEAM. Apparently, the lower prices are the issue. Never had this before with any other game, so this is most likely Milestone's doing. I have pretty much (working out the A.I. Mod still) modded the game to where it is fantastic for me. So, I do not mind paying $40 once cdkeyhouse refunds me.

i have that one too. but cdkeyhouse is very terrible about it. they keep asking the same thing over and over and want the message. I have had it with them.

Well, I got my money back and will have to go through STEAM directly. Do not trust any 3rd party vendor anymore...But whatever, game costs me $13 now after the refund, main thing is I get to play again.

Well, not only got mixed feelings about such case. We did nothing wrong and regardless (reckless) we were punished by the industry. Think they made their problem to ours. Marked rules and no one protects us.

I had the ****ing same problem bro, i bought my game on g2a.com and few days ago steam deleted motogp from my library i need to purchase it again if i want to play it with steam.
I wrote some mails to steam and g2a and now i had written a new mail to milestone in order to find a solution, but it seems that they arn't going to refund or give me anny new key.
Steam said that they can't do nothing.
The solution that i found in order to continue playing is crack the game, and i'm thinking to buy again the game, but yet i can play.
mod-edit: warezlink removed. you are on your way out on the next offense.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, Crappy Milestone thinks they haven't done enough damage with this years buggy game, so they started pissing of customers even more. With all those bugs they should be giving it for free, not doing this. Money hungry bastards.
Milestone is like those triple A companies. They don't listen to criticism, and their games always have a huge flaw that they refuse to fix. And the fact that they decided not to release MotoGP14 to Xbox One due to some 'preferences' from the staff and refusing to release the games to America doesn't really help them. I really hope they lose their contract sooner or later.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back