1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PC can't assign my steam account to assetto corsa official forum

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Arkadiusz Wawrzyniak, Jan 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I can't assign my steam account to assetto corsa official forum, witch is now required in order to write stuff. When it asks me for a pssword it says it is a wrong password... if it is wrong then how the hell I log in to my steam? I tried also facebook password since I related AC account to my facebook account to log in easier. Nothing. Anyone knows what is the issue?
  2. Try... a different browser :D No, seriously. For some reason my old Opera 12 (forcing myself to get used to the new Chro... I mean, Opera 18...) just wouldn't accept the stuff I typed in and couldn't log in.
  3. I believe you have to make a new password that is different from your Steam password.
  4. Nope, you can sign up directly through Steam and the account on the forums gets merged with the Steam account.
  5. I had to create a new password as i had been logging in with Facebook.
  6. I had to request a password from AC forum. I suposedly have it but nothing came to my mail box...

edit: still nothing. Kunos has made an awesome sim and failed on making forum?! Give me my password! :cry:
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2014
  7. Seems obvious, but... have you checked your spam folder? :roflmao:
  8. Of course I did... Otherwise I would not be so pissed off.
  9. And I can't do ****, cause in order to even talk to some dev I need to assign my account to steam... Ridiculous.
  10. After registering there, you have to setup a password which is NOT your normal STEAM password to login to the forum!
  11. Yeah, I know. I did that and it was supose to be emailed to me. But it didn't.
  12. Could someone possibly make a thread on AC forum about my issue? I already tried everything possible. I think it might be issue with some e-mail provaiders. I have same issue on battle.net. I tried to reset my password but emails simply are not coming. And it is only like that with AC forum and battle.net
  13. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.