• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Cant add new section to road edge..

Discussion in 'Bob's Track Builder' started by Kurt Lehman, Sep 2, 2009.

1. Kurt Lehman

Kurt Lehman

Ratings:
    +1
    When I try to add another section/width to the edge of a road, it pulls the existing material with it, instead of a new, blank section.

2. chub_pearson

chub_pearson

Ratings:
    +2
    See addtextures1.jpg - put your cursor on A, hold down mouse button and pull it to B. This will leave a blank space as in addtextures2.jpg. Then click on the texture you want to add and click the + button. Don't double-click to add it as that will add the texture to the red section.

Pictures are from an earlier version of BTB, so the layout may be a bit different in the latest version.

edit: In v0.800 right click on the space you've created and choose 'Add Material'

Attached Files:

3. Kurt Lehman

Kurt Lehman

Ratings:
    +1
    OK, thanks. I missed that feature/update, having just recently updated. I've been so used to dragging a new node to create the new section. Thanks.