1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't access Codemasters Forums - Oct 2011

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by Crimson Machete, Sep 30, 2011.

1. I haven't been able to access the Codemasters Forums for over a week now; I know that they were scheduled to be down for a bit but assumed it would only be a few days. I have noted other people mentioning that they were able to post there just the other day, so I'm wondering if it's regional thing. I'm in Japan, but don't see why that would change anything.
  2. Yes, Im not able to access as well.. I guess people all over Asia cannot access their forum.
  3. yep since the forum maintenance i also cant login anymore :frown:
  4. Weird, it's fine from the UK. Was only down for a few hours.
  5. Gaz

Xbox: CrazyGaz76 Premium Member

It is fine for me to in the UK.
  6. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Conspiracy question: why move your servers one day before the release of your top title :)
  7. Karl Fuss

Karl Fuss
    last but not least

No access problems from North America.
  8. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

Direct link from Scotland here ...... no problem.

{ BS really, as it's via London }

The REAL question is .... Is it worth going there? Their forum is absolutely crazy at the moment
  9. My thoughts exactly! If the servers here are smoking from volume of traffic, I'm sure there's must have been 10x worse, or expected to be, so claim the forum is down for maintenance to hide poor performance would be very convenient!
  10. Same ^
  11. Or maybe they are tired of listening to the same thing from the past 1 year.. bugs bugs ,patch patch!
  12. I can't access their forums as well. Contacted my ISP and they say that their connection to the forum is fine. My friend who's using a different ISP can access the forums as well. Weird.
  13. David O'Reilly

David O'Reilly
    A bad quali means I can go forwards in the race.

I keep getting redirected to Facebook
  14. My ISP contacted me a few hours ago, turns out that Codemasters blocked a few IP pools from accessing their servers.
  15. Hmm, wonder why they would do that? :frown:

Yeah, after they were hacked, you get facebook. There's a link to the forum at the bottom of the FB page.
  16. yeah what's up with this? i can access it from my phone but not my router... why am i locked out? :\
  17. Reset the DNS Cache on your router by restarting it.
  18. Im from Australia, and I haven't able to get on that site for over 1 month. Strange
  19. David Armstrong

David Armstrong
    Premium Member

No access here in Sydney, Australia. Haven't been able to get in since F1 2011 was released.
  20. reset my router.. no good. now paying data charges to read it on my phone. thanks again CM...