PC1 Cannot save, edit or load setups

Hello, I've seen a few threads experiencing this same issue but no solution. If I create a setup and do a save to "all" + "circuits" and verified in specific locations that all tracks are checked, when I go to race online or in career the settings have reverted back to default. Not only that but even if you reset your setup before getting on the track, it still reverts to default between PQR or anytime you visit the pits for that matter. I must reset it to how I had it each pit visit by memory, which is exhausting.
Additionally, if I go back to the garage and want to edit the setup a little from my baseline, the saved setup is gone, the edit option is greyed out and locked and says no setup loaded. It forces me to create a new setup every time I visit the garage even tho I'm still in the same car and haven't changed cars. Going to the load setup screen produces nothing but an empty screen, there are no setups to load.
Hopefully someone can tell me if there's something I'm doing wrong or step I missed. Thank you, racers.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back