Cannot get passed the car select screen

Hi to you all again. I have today at date of this post tried to start a practice session in Assetto Corsa, but after i select the car i want, which is an Assetto Corsa default car, none mod, it says loading but chucks me back to the UI screen. I keep trying this but the same thing, i get booted back to the select screen. I have checked integrity of game files and that checks of so am unsure as to what the problem is short of a reinstall. Can anybody shed some light
Regards
Dave

Hi to you all again. I have today at date of this post tried to start a practice session in Assetto Corsa, but after i select the car i want, which is an Assetto Corsa default car, none mod, it says loading but chucks me back to the UI screen. I keep trying this but the same thing, i get booted back to the select screen. I have checked integrity of game files and that checks of so am unsure as to what the problem is short of a reinstall. Can anybody shed some light
Regards
Dave
Check the resolution in the graphics options. I remember having a similar problem and found out the resolution was wrong.

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back