1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cannot exit the pit garage

Discussion in 'Automobilista' started by Beef36, Jun 25, 2016.

1. I'm stuck in the garage UI screen for any car or track and cannot exit that screen. AMS is still running and I can hear pit sounds & other cars leaving their garages. The mouse cursor moves around the screen okay, but my mouse clicks or keyboard does not respond. The top left corner of the screen displays "Load Circuit". To resolve, I need to reboot the PC.

I recall a similar problem with Stock Car Extreme around a year ago. Does anyone have any ideas how to resolve this issue?

2. JoelGL

Premium Member

Could it be a key is bound to your Neutral gear? I believe I experienced something similar, where although my throttle and gears (up/downshifting) worked, the car wouldn't leave, until I think I removed mapping to Neutral (I use paddle shifters).
  3. Thanks. Alas I'm not inside the car yet. I'm stuck inside the garage screen where I can select to modify the car, look at other cars etc from the pit garage. None of the mouse or keyboard buttons respond so I can't progress from that garage UI screen into the car or any other menu options.

Thus I am still seeking advice on this issue.

4. You might want to try the Reiza Support Forum. They seem pretty responsive.

5. Have you tried doing a steam integrity check? It might just be a corrupt file download.

Also, do you have any mods installed? If so, it would be a good idea to remove them all and then check the default cars/tracks first.
  6. Same problem....
    (switch dynahud to native ...and game start! :) )
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2016
  7. Thanks for the reply. What do you mean by "switch dynahud to native"?

8. He means you can change between dynhud, native hud and no hud, by pressing key 5 in game