Cannon Simulation Technologies (CST) | Official Support Thread

RaceDepartment is proud to announce Cannon Simulation Technologies (CST) has found a new home in our forum. For any of you not aware, CST manufactures high-end pedal systems that are considered top-of-the-line in our industry. These pedals are used by many professional drivers as part of their sim racing systems, and also, because of their highly realistic feel, consider them an essential component of their simulation training and practice for real-world racing.

This forum will be moderated by CST's CEO and Chief Engineer, Todd Cannon.

• Robert Lubecker

Updates?

How about some updates? Especially on any future steering wheel.

Upvote 0
Shift Light Indicator (SLI)

Hey, guys!!

I saw you guys are going to commercialize the Shift Light Indicator (SLI), right? Do you guys already know when it's gonna be available? Is it gonna be the same model in the picture showed in the website?

I'm only waiting you guys make it available so I can finally mod my G25! :)

Thanks a lot.

Upvote 0
Got a question about the clutch pedal

Hey guys how's it goin' :)

OK I have a question regarding the clutch. Within the configuration menu in Windows control panel, the clutch pedal shows up as "Y" axis. I noticed that the crosshair is vertically but not horizontally centered, but is instead left and center. Is this supposed to be correct? Or is it supposed to centered both vertically and horizontally?

If the ladder, how do I make it so that it's aligned perfectly in the center from all sides??

Upvote 0
  • Schnullerbacke

@eXtremaGamerz / Riccardo:

Hi Riccardo,

I'm from Germany and I plan to buy the CST-3B pedals. Unfortunately Todd didn't reply to any email I've sent him.

I've seen that you are an italian distributor of the CST pedals. We are on holiday in Sardegna from 25.09.2009 to 08.10.2009 - would it be possible that you ship the pedals to the address of my wife's parents there ?

If so - what are the costs for shipping resp. the total costs including s&h ?

You can also send me a PN or an email...

Thanks in advance and bye ;-) !

Upvote 0
  • Sego

Load cell 30kg or 60kg?

Please, which Load cell for breaking pedal I can use, 30kg or 60kg?

Thank you.

Best regards.

Sego

Upvote 0
Hello everyone. Sorry for the long absence.

Hello everyone, I am sorry that I have been away so long. Soon after the CST forum section was put up here, things in my personal life took a bad turn. Between family health issues and my own problems, I was overwhelmed by everything. Things are much better now on all fronts. It can be too much some times to keep up with several forum sections, a website and orders. I will do my best to keep up with everything now. Thanks to everyone for all the support I have received through these difficult times. Thanks, Todd

Upvote 0
@eXtremaGamerz / Riccardo:

Hi Riccardo,

I'm from Germany and I plan to buy the CST-3B pedals. Unfortunately Todd didn't reply to any email I've sent him.

I've seen that you are an italian distributor of the CST pedals. We are on holiday in Sardegna from 25.09.2009 to 08.10.2009 - would it be possible that you ship the pedals to the address of my wife's parents there ?

If so - what are the costs for shipping resp. the total costs including s&h ?

You can also send me a PN or an email...

Thanks in advance and bye ;-) !

Hello, I am sorry that I did not respond to your emails. I looked back through my emails and did not find any from you. Can you please resend your email again? Please send to tcannon2@cox.net. Thanks! Todd

Upvote 0
Leo Bodnar is the one that is making the SLI. Right now, he is working on a new model that will have many features on it. Leo is trying to have it available some time in November. Thanks, Todd

Upvote 0
I do not have a distributor in the UK at this time. I am trying to put together a deal to let Leo Bodnar be my UK distributor. I do not have a time frame for this at this time. You can still order them directly from me. The shipping to the UK is around $90 to $130 depending on the number of pedals and features. Thanks, Todd

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 227 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 154 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.6%
  • < 5 years