1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cancel Silverstone as well as Bahrain?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Chris Hempsall, Mar 18, 2012.

1. Chris Hempsall

Chris Hempsall

Have to say, if Bahrain is in the news amid concerns about the treatment of their citizens, then Silverstone should be looked at the same way.

This was a peaceful protest, 100% censored by the media. Our thug police are walking round with MACHINE GUNS!!! Injuring peaceful citizens and making false arrests.

Bahrain, UK? What's the difference? Well, for 1, Bahraini's know they're supressed and treat bad. Us British people are so stupid we think we live a free life.

I hate this stinking Island, sorry for the negative, I just know there is a big international community on RD and well, it doesn't seem like you will get this news anywhere else.

EDIT: I am in no way comparing the atrocities in Bahrain to the UK, but the idea behind the action is the same.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. The police state of Europe. Just like USA is the police state of America.
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Manuel De Samaniego

Manuel De Samaniego
    3X Race Department Rally Champion

Man, those are the truest words I've read in a while. It's great to see that there is still people in this world who know a little bit of geography and refer to America as America and not the USA.

(angry "Americans" complaining in 3 2 1)....
    • Like Like x 2