• Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can you save a game during a race?

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by stungunner, Oct 28, 2008.

1. Hello,

Just got GTR Evo 2 weeks ago, before that I had GTR and loved it.

Can u save during a race in GTR Evo like in GTR? I really like endurance races (in GTR 1 even did a 12h race on Spa Francorchamps), so it should come in handy.

llso too bad Spa Francorchamps isn't in GTR Evo, but I've seen u can download it, does it then replace another track?

Thanx in advance for the info.

2. Bram

Bram
    Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Unfortunately you cannot save your game during a race. Spa is downloadable as an add-on track and if you install it (see readme.txt) it will not overwrite an excisting track...

To download Spa:
    click here

3. ok thanx

some other questions:

When I download extra cars (say f.ex. Porsche or Ferrari) does it then replace existing cars? And what about skins?

I thought i had seen the Monaco-track in the download-section, but i can't find it anywhere. Anybody know where it is?

Had a great race yesterday btw, on Anderstorp (17 laps) with the Aston, started 5th, was 1st after 3 rounds, lead constantly with a lead between 0.2 and 1.5 sec (so very close racing), was passed by 2 cars 3 laps before the end, but passed them again, the 1st car in the very last turn. I LOVE GTR!!!

4. Neither skins nor addon cars replace existing ones, they will be added to the car selection screen.