F1 2011 Can you quit a race in career mode?

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last year's you couldn't do it, no option at all. If you're car is damaged or just way behind and just want to retire you couldn't in 2010...can you do it in this years game?

Once again when you finish a session, let's say Q1, you have 3 options: continue, quit to paddock, and restart or something.
CHOOSE QUIT TO PADDOCK.
From there you can quit to main menu and manually save(disable autosave). Now anytime, you quit to mkain menu and go back to career you continue after the session you last saved. Just like in F1 2010. Simples. Any question, ask here and do not start a war. It DOES WORK.
Your welcome..

Spang, IT DOES NOT WORK..read the question carefully next time man, its for DNFing yourself in a race as a choice in the menu, not just quiting to paddock. Anyways i went on a few difference sites, it can't be done..its an option codemaster didn't put in. Just needed to know this before i start my season. Only solutions are to finish the race fully or just crash into a wall or cause a penalty. Guess i'll have to live with that and i'm not starting a war, just got conflicting responces thats all.

joshua, you have been given a positive answer from several people already, maybe stop ignoring them?

You've even been given a screenshot of what to choose from...

Start the race, just drive 10 feet then escape and press the highlighted option. This way you going to forfeit the race.

2unwox4.png

So once again, YES, you can retire from the race via the menu, and YES, it will count as DNF!

Ok, so this has run its course now.

Thanks to those who replied constructively.

In summary: Reitring from a career race is possible in 2011 yes, 2010 no.

In future, please ask questions in the relevant forum, and dont get moody with people when they give you information which you claim is wrong due to asking in the wrong place.

thread closed
#boredofthisthread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 107 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.6%