F1 2011 Can you quit a race in career mode?

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last year's you couldn't do it, no option at all. If you're car is damaged or just way behind and just want to retire you couldn't in 2010...can you do it in this years game?

The way to do it is to turn off autosave and from menu choose quit race instead of retire.
Just bear in mind that this way you must save to be able to revert. But you can do that by choosing quit to paddock after every single event you wanted to save after. From paddock you can go out to main menu, options save.
Exactly as it was in 2010 version. ;p

Retire to paddock it is, i did that accidentally one time because i had to quit the game for some reason, during race open pause menu and it is the penultimum option, after i did that, i saw i could have exit to main menu without having to forfeit the race, opps :D

Start the race, just drive 10 feet then escape and press the highlighted option. This way you going to forfeit the race.

2unwox4.png

Dude there is no DNF...you simply exit out career and when you go back into career the same race is there to redue as appose to continuing on to the next race. And yes i've tried it many times with the same result.

I'm mostly refering to 2010 not 2011.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back