MGP16 Can someone help?

Am new too pc and new too modding and am trying too put the vr46 helmet mod into the game and everytime I go onto the game and into my rider the game crashes I have mixfile remixer and everything needed

matty what mod you try to put in game? a texture of rossi helmet made by vaselgr? if it's so you need before to convert the texture of hemet in .dds file cause he posted the texture as jpeg in the forum and maybe is this the problem causing crashes in your game

matty what mod you try to put in game? a texture of rossi helmet made by vaselgr? if it's so you need before to convert the texture of hemet in .dds file cause he posted the texture as jpeg in the forum and maybe is this the problem causing crashes in your game
its actually rickyvortu vr46 helmet pack i tried it again the game is no longer crashing but the helmets are all just the stock helmets dont know what i could be doing wrong

ok matty i see two answers first you can convert files .dds with photoshop prog there is a plug in for the prog that read the dds files in photoshop and allow you to convert files, second i have checked the ricky files and only one thing can maybe create problems if you don't' have a ultimate pc, he added a alpha channel on his rider textures that make more bigger his files an not read properly to your video card ingame, it's only a possibility not the real reason sorry

ok matty i see two answers first you can convert files .dds with photoshop prog there is a plug in for the prog that read the dds files in photoshop and allow you to convert files, second i have checked the ricky files and only one thing can maybe create problems if you don't' have a ultimate pc, he added a alpha channel on his rider textures that make more bigger his files an not read properly to your video card ingame, it's only a possibility not the real reason sorry
Ok I'll try that and see my pc is pretty good so shouldn't be that

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back