can someone help me to create the previews like the vrc mods for all my cars?

tittle says it all I realy love there previews with the mirrors and stuf the tyres realy come to life in there previews.
can someone help me to get this for al my cars tried the cm showroom from content manager but there is no option to save or replace the current preview

Attachments

• MP4-4%20F.jpg
    MP4-4%20F.jpg
    653.9 KB · Views: 297
Under content/cars with the car selected, on the bottom on the screen select "Update previews". If you click on the little arrow in the corner of that button a menu will come up, and under options you can select the showroom needed.

Under content/cars with the car selected, on the bottom on the screen select "Update previews". If you click on the little arrow in the corner of that button a menu will come up, and under options you can select the showroom needed.
what I want is a mirror image under the car but in cm showroom there is no option to save it and under presets what you explained is only kunos

I saw this option the other day...In CM if you launch the 'custom showroom' then you should get some tools in the lower right corner...I believe the mirror option is there somewhere....but I could be wrong...but the mirror option is defo in CM somewhere lol.
Regards

OK...found it for you.......when in CM go to content/cars...then click 'CM Showroom'...the showroom will open and in the lower right corner you get the black 'tools' box.....click the little 'cog' settings icon thing next to the FPS settings and a smaller tools window will open...there is the mirror tick box at the bottom of that...good luck.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back