Can someone help me out here please.

My game stopped working. Earlier today i was testing out the STCC 2011 mod and all was good. And i also was checking out my other mods and took the Ferrari 288 GTO for a spin as well, then i shut her down. Few hours later i decided i want to play again so i go to fire up game and now it is telling me Error Loading Spinner. What did i do???? non of my mods run anymore. i can sure use some help here for i'm worried that i may have to do a full reinstall which i don't want to do(i have a lot of mods installed)

The last mod you loaded is probably bugged (Ferrari?). I am not 100% sure how to manually change which mod loads at startup, but **backup your .PLR file*** and try changing this:
Game Description="BUGGED_OUT_MOD.rfm" // Series RFM to load at game launch

Put a .rfm file name in there that you know works.

I just deleted the STCC 2011 mod that was recently released on RFC and all is good. So on that note install at your own risk everyone.

Ok so to make sure i installed STCC 2011 again and it crashed my whole game. So it is gone. What baffles me is when i initially installed it every thing worked( the whole game) but when i shut er down and fired er back up, everything went fubar. Glad to have my game back!.

This is why we use a fresh install of rFactor to test new mods or tracks before loading them into your main install. rF2 want have this available to us. You want be able to have multiple installs like we do now. How ever there will be a Mod Mode. This is more for development but it could be used as a testing grounds for new content "maybe!" Want know for sure till we get it but it seams to be the case.

Because i've become a insomniac,(my gf is a little concerned about it) i decided to wipe my RFactor clean and start over and just take some key mods (i had way too many mods for my own good). It is running the best it has ever been!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back