F1 2010 Can someone help for Monaco GP?

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Hello guys. I have a career with Virgin and whatever I do, couldn't make a good race result. Here is my savegame. There are 2 different setups inside for Monaco. Can someone do a race and finish in top 3 with my savegame? Thanks.

Attachments

• savegame.rar
    38.7 KB · Views: 180
monaco was a pain for me too..
onur i suggest you try playing this track on TT.. as you gotta learn it anyway..
I must try TT mode and with a different car. Virgin is not good for Monaco :)
Close tight street courses are always tough and Monaco is probably the worst. i actually enjoy street courses. Like everyone has said it just takes a lot of practice on that track to see where you can pick up time. Try running the time trial or go to the Grand Prix section and set up Monaco for all the races. That way when one finishes you can run another one. My time have improved from a high 19's to where I am now in the mid 16's. Not the quickest but I am happy with the improvement.
The improvement with your time is really impressive. I must be patient to make good lap times.
I managed to play monaco only during the Wet..
during career it was wet, and even when the TT competition was on.. it was on Wet condition.. i think i had got a 1.18 or something.. pretty tough track to drive on ..
I'm always better on wet track conditions like you. 1.18 is really good for wet conditions.
I must say i done loads of laps around monaco when competing in the TT competition on this forum. It was done in the wet and i had endless amounts of laps right on the limit so learnt the track that way. Now because of that in races online i can tone it down a notch and lap at 95% of the cars limit and be consistant on long runs.
I think TT competition on forum was very good for you. You improved yourself on one of the hardest tracks with competition.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back