• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

can projects be shared?

Discussion in 'Bob's Track Builder' started by Karu62, Jun 5, 2013.

1. Karu62

Karu62

Ratings:
    +0
    greetings fellow BTB editors. i have a question. can we upload and share projects? . the reason i ask this is because im getting ready to upgrade my computer to have either 16 or 32 GB of system memory. im going to do this so i can create a massive world to drive in (i like playing Test Drive Unlimited,but dont like its physics). to this end i thought it would be cool if i could splice different player made tracks into 1 huge world. if sharing was possible, we editors could band together and become a psuedo-dev team, splice projects together and re-export them to the various games like Richard Burns, rFactor,Race07 (i run GTR Evo).

is it possible to share the .bin file or something?