Can I View Gran Tourismo Tracks In 3d Simed?

Im building a Gran Tourismo track from scratch in BTB & I'd like to compare ripple strips & wall alignments....
Does anyone know if it's possible, & if so, HOW do I open a Gran Tourismo track in 3D SimEd?
Im sure it's possible as I know I seen a setting somewhere or a button marked Gran Tourismo - although I believe that was in the Export section...
Ive been trying to read it directly from the disc but Im sure I read somewhere I'd need to copy it as an ISO file - which Ive no idea how to do...
Any help or advice would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
BLeeK

Hi Lee. I cannot find any import or export which corresponds to Gran T, in the older version. Perhaps the latest might.

There are 30 different types of file it can deal with. What type of files does Gran T use.

There was 21 there.
I thought it may be easier to just take a screenie for you....
GT3Files.jpg

Thanks ebrich, Im only just starting on my way to learning SimEd too!

Yep, thats the game...
Nope, I tried clicking on the one that looks like a shortcut & a couple of others from within SimEd but it just made SimEd crash....:(
All I want, or was hoping to do, is look at a track & see how they've got some walls set around the 'Balloon-loops' of the Complex String Circuit....:sneaky: :whistling:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back