1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can I put my own portreit photo to my career biography?

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by aras, Nov 6, 2010.

1. How can I put my own portreit photo to my career biography?

And I want to make my own helmet; would you help me if you know?
  2. well assuming you are on PC...

To put your own picture in the bio you have to find the "player_silhouette" inside of the b_nonpersistent texture and import the photo you want. The helmet entails basically the same process. Steal a helmet texture either from the game or from one of the mods, edit it in photoshop, and then import it into whichever texture you want to replace in the bespoke helmets directory.

If you look in the mods, you should find the F1 2010 texture editor V0.5. This makes it about as easy as its going to get
  3. Yes. That works. But I want to give you an advice...
    Make your photo a little brighter. Add about 10-15% of brightness to your portrait.
    Then it will be like other pictures in game.
  4. Great idea of adding your own pic! I am wondering though, where can I find the textures so I can change the driver and helmet which you can see in the Team Mate Challenge screen?
  5. Those textures are in "b_player_helmets"
  6. It's very cool to have your own pic and helmet showing in the game!
    I did that about 2 weeks ago and I was like "damn that looks so real! I'm a F1 Driver!!" lol XDDD
  7. Thanks a lot. I'll give it a shot.
  8. Guess the photo change is only available in PCs...no chance in the PS3?
  9. Hello people. no one can change the names of the pilots?
    someone manages to change Jenson Button with Ayrton Senna
    Vitaly Petrov and with Jenson Button?
  10. It would've been nice if there was an option in game to do it, but thanks for this.
  11. LOL do you want to bring Ayrton Senna back to life? Or did you actually mean to say Bruno Senna?
  12. This sounds like a neat thing, only problem is I have looked through the different folders and I sure cannot find either of these files.

Please disregard as I have found the file.
  13. I'm afraid so. You can only mod on the PC version.
  14. That's one of the many reasons I love PC gaming. On the consoles, you're stuck with the game as it is out of the box, whereas on PC we have all these great mods - everything from cosmetic stuff like this, to game changing stuff like grip mods. Many thanks to all the modders concerned! :)
  15. you can do with the program's database, but not with all the drivers, Giancarlo Fisichella I put in in place of Lucas di Grassi
    ^ __ ^
    but I can not with other crashes