Can I buy DTM-E via Steam?

Yes, after the patch next week you will be able to buy DTM Experience season 2013 via Steam as a DLC or unlock it in R3E with vRP's like any other content .

The one that includes season 2014 is only available at dtm-experience.com and other online stores.

May i ask why? Is there a reasoning to not having all content available on steam? I am interested in the title, but since steam is actually a good platform and close to a astandard these days i try to purchase only from there if i can. It bugs me to keep using different stores, different payment options and accounts and whatnot.

And this is in no way a bashful comment, just curious as to why there is no packaged support for steam users as of yet?

May i ask why? Is there a reasoning to not having all content available on steam? I am interested in the title, but since steam is actually a good platform and close to a astandard these days i try to purchase only from there if i can. It bugs me to keep using different stores, different payment options and accounts and whatnot.

And this is in no way a bashful comment, just curious as to why there is no packaged support for steam users as of yet?

Well, all content is available on Steam (albeit with a delay in this case) and the season 2013 will be available as DLC (Steam Store) or in-game content (vRP's). I'm sure season 2014 will be available the same way when it's out.

You can look at the redeem code you purchase from the dtm-experience.com as a discounted pre-order deal for getting both seasons (2013 and 2014 unlocked when it's out) that runs till end of March.

Thanks for replying to my query. I will be looking into getting it on Steam when and if available with 2014 content then... In game purchases and currencies is not my thing, mainly for philosophical reasons, DLC i am ok with however.

It looks nice on pictures so sooner or later i will have to gove it a try.

Yes. Players who have unlocked DTM Experience 2013 with 5K vRP's (which was available for a very short period) will also get 2014 for free.

This offer is not available any more I take it? If I order off the DTM web site is it downloadable or is it a boxed version?

Also is there issues with the demo, I don't think the frame rate is great, kind of stutters when you drive?

When you buy a boxed version you get the demo and a redeem code (download) for the complete game.

The demo is an old version with all the trouble that comes with it.

This offer is not available any more I take it? If I order off the DTM web site is it downloadable or is it a boxed version?

Also is there issues with the demo, I don't think the frame rate is great, kind of stutters when you drive?

Correct. the 5K VRP option is no longer available.

When you purchase it from the DTM website you basically get a redeem code. You then paste that code in R3E (under VRP balance click "Redeem Code") to unlock DTM Experience. No additional downloads necessary if you already have R3E up to date. If you don't have R3E then it will ask you to download it either manually or by using the DTM Experience setup.

The box version is as Peter mentioned. You get a demo on a physical copy and a redeem code.

.... discounted pre-order deal for getting both seasons (2013 and 2014 unlocked when it's out) that runs till end of March.

new price is now 2900 vRP or +/- 24 euros!
Does that still include the 2014 season as well? It says in the first quote until end march. It's quite a difference, so I assume it's just the 2013 version. If not, those who have bought it from the start (via whatever means) paid about twice! what it costs now.

Let me resume, 24€ version from Steam include 2013 season without multiplayer and new season, those would be added as DLC (extra fee).
Only 40€ version from Simbin www includes full game + option for incoming multiplayer and 2014 liveries.

That is what i've asked on Steam, and been informed by Marcus (social men.)

Anyway, even if i liked demo, game is huge overpriced - mainly due to ratio content/pice tag...

Am I correct in thinking that DTM:E 2013 DLC will remain solely SP, i.e. it will be excluded from any MP functions added to R3E in the future?. So the only way to get MP for DTM:E 2013 is to buy the Full version of DTM:E before March 31st or DTM:E 2014 when released in Q3\4?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back