1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can anyone help me to convert a track from RF?

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme Mods' started by diqing, Oct 8, 2015.

1. Can anyone help me to covert a track from RF?
    I want to play a track that called Chengdu from https://www.rfactorcentral.com/detail.cfm?ID=Chengdu, China, I used rfactortools to covert from RF mod to GSC mod, after converted, the track was loaded, but the car was stucked in the pit and could not move out.
    I have no idea how to make this track working fine in GSC, can any one help me, thanks
  2. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

i'll have a look and let you know if it works for me, when you say the car was stuck in the pits was it your car or the AI cars ?
  3. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

can you send me your GSCE conversion please.
  4. Hi it was my car in Testing, and could not change gear, thanks
  5. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Hi @diqing

i looked at the track both the rFactor and GSCE conversion and i have to say that the original track have a file i never seen and the usual files are not there, the track works in rFactor but the conversion probably don't work cause the converting tool simply doesn't know how to convert the file that is unusual (.DS_Store) or the game simply doesn't know what to do with it. So my best guess would be to make the usual files in order for the track to work properly (AWI, CAM, GDB, SCN and TDF) which require alot of work, knowledge and a few software. sorry i can't help you more :(
  6. alexSchmurtz

Premium Member

I did not download your files but .DS_Store files are Mac files, they are equivalent to Thumbs.db for Windows: it is just a preview of the folder contents. I guess it has nothing to do with your problem. You can delete it and forget about it. But if the usual files are not there… That would be the problem!
    • Like Like x 1