GT5 can anyone help i need a Logitech Driving Force GT Official Race Wheel - PS3

ive been looking for the logitech driving force gt official race wheel for ps3 all day but everywhere is out of stock does anyone know where i can get one from?.thanks

Nowhere that I know to be reliable, no. If I were you I would wait for one of the main retailers (Amazon, Play, Argos, etc) to get more stock. It can be risky using sites you've never heard of that pop up on Google. Last I heard most of the major retailers were giving the end of January as a restock date.

I think the DFGT is probably the best wheel in its price range in terms of quality and functionality. Its also the 'official' GT5 wheel, making it the perfect choice. You could try a different one, but there are no guarantees that it will work flawlessly with GT5 unless its one of the officially supported wheels. I know its a pain in the arse, but waiting a couple more weeks to get one wont kill you.

hey drozzer316 did you get your wheel? how much are DFGT wheels in UK ? In canada they sell new from $169 to $129 CAN, G25 $300 to $350 and G27 goes for about $400 CAN. we dont get the Fanatech Porsche wheel locally. we have to order it from UK.

I can pretty easy get hold of one here.. They cost €100.. But I dunno about the shipping costs to UK. + you'd need a Europlug to Uk plug converter..

TNT says sending with insurance costs €26.30

So total price would be about €130 including the plug.. ~110 pounds..

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back