Can AI use Temporary Boost?

Can AI use Temporary Boost?

It doesn't seem like the AI use the temporary boost ever when I race Stock V8 with them in single player. If I am right about this, is there a way to enable it so the AI can use the boost?

don't think rF AI is that advanced to make decisions, it is straight directed by waypoints for the tracks for example and keeps ignoring random out of the box actions like these. They'd either just hammer the buttons full way through so that doesn't make sense.
I think your only workaround would be something like High Voltage Plugin for AI but even in it's originality it just doesn't work on AI.

Hope to Senna Game on AC Tech :D

It would be nice if they could some how make it so that the AI could use the boost. Maybe mark out certain areas of the track where it should be used and then just set some sort of probability to it base on the current position. Like if an AI is going to get aggressive on a straight away and rub you, maybe have it boost then. It just doesn't make any sense that I can boost and the AI can't. This needs to be made possible.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back