• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Camping World Truck Series Schedule for NASCAR Heat 2 Confirmed

Discussion in 'NASCAR Heat 2' started by Paul Jeffrey, Jul 23, 2017.

1. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey
    RaceDepartment Editor-in-Chief Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +12,401
    NASCAR Heat 2 Camping World Truck Series 7.jpg
    NASCAR Heat 2 will feature all 32 drivers from the supporting Camping World Truck Series, plus four new motorsport locations to accommodate the new championships.

Now featuring both the main series supporting championship, the Xfinity NASCAR Series alongside the distinctive NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, the second title to release from 704Games also features four new tracks to race these new vehicles on, including dirt, ovals and road course action.

For the new title players will of course have access to all the tracks that make up the Monster Energy NASCAR Series schedule, however we will now be able to get our hands on the (new for Heat 2) Gateway Motorsports Park, Iowa Speedway, Eldora Speedway, and Canadian Tire Motorsport locations. These locations will be added to the existing, updated tracks from the original game and two other new main series locations, bringing the track count of Heat 2 to a grand total of 29 unique locations.

Outside of the track updates, the new game will feature a full driver and team roster for the first time in a decade, and what is more the support series will feature the real world drivers and teams, removing the need for the often frustrating necessity to add fantasy content when licences have historically been too difficult to acquire in years gone by.

Before you check out the full list of drivers from the Truck Series, don't forget to remind yourself what you might be letting yourself in for with this gameplay trailer of the trucks, on dirt, at Eldora Speedway.

NASCAR Camping World Truck Series roster in NASCAR Heat 2:
    • Christopher Bell, No. 4 JBL.com
    • T.J. Bell, No. 45 Black Rifle Coffee
    • Spencer Boyd, No. 12 Grunt Style
    • Chase Briscoe, No. 29 Cooper Standard
    • Brandon Brown, No. 86 Coastal Carolina University
    • Ross Chastain, No. 66 Bolen Motorsports
    • Wendell Chavous, No. 49 Premium Motorsports
    • Austin Cindric, No. 19 Draw-Tite/Reese Brands
    • Jennifer Jo Cobb, No. 10 Driven 2 Honor
    • Cody Coughlin, No. 13 Ride TV/JEGS
    • Matt Crafton, No. 88 Ideal Door/Menards
    • Bryan Dauzat, No. 28 FDNY Racing
    • Grant Enfinger, No. 98 JIVE Communications
    • Korbin Forrister, No. 5 Advanced Medical Laboratories
    • Stewart Friesen, No. 52 Halmar International
    • Todd Gilliland, No. 46 Pedigree Dog Food
    • Noah Gragson, No. 18 Switch/Mobile Strike
    • Clay Greenfield, No. 68 Clay Greenfield Motorsports
    • Austin Hill, No. 20 Victory Wear
    • Travis Kvapil, No. 50 Beaver Motorsports
    • Tommy Joe Martins, No. 44 Diamond Gusset Jeans
    • Matt Mills, No. 42 Thompson Electric
    • Joe Nemechek, No. 87 Fleetwing
    • John Hunter Nemechek, No. 8 Fire Alarm Services
    • Todd Peck, No. 83 NanoProMT
    • Ben Rhodes, No. 27 Safelite Auto Glass
    • Austin Wayne Self, No. 32 AM Technical Solutions
    • Regan Smith, No. 92 Advance Auto/BTS Tire & Wheel/Carquest
    • Myatt Snider, No. 51 Louisiana Hot Sauce
    • Ryan Truex, No. 16 SeaWatch International
    • J.J. Yeley, No. 22 Legrand/Superior Essex/AM Technical Solutions
    • Tyler Young, No. 02 Young’s Building Systems/Randco

NASCAR Heat 2 will release on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC September 12th 2017.

NASCAR Heat 2 Camping World Truck Series 1.jpg NASCAR Heat 2 Camping World Truck Series 2.jpg NASCAR Heat 2 Camping World Truck Series 3.jpg

Keep an eye out for a new NASCAR Heat 2 sub forum here at RaceDepartment. We will be hosting mods for the game, online race events and of course bring you all the news and reviews of the new title on the build up to release this September.

NASCAR Heat 2 Camping World Truck Series 4.jpg NASCAR Heat 2 Camping World Truck Series 5.jpg NASCAR Heat 2 Camping World Truck Series 6.jpg NASCAR Heat 2 Camping World Truck Series 8.jpg NASCAR Heat 2 Camping World Truck Series 9.jpg NASCAR Heat 2 Camping World Truck Series 10.jpg

Happy to see Camping World Trucks coming to NASCAR Heat 2? Looking forward to the new game? Can Heat 2 finally match expectations of the long suffering NASCAR fan base? Let us know in the comments section below!

• Like Like x 2
  2. Pywackett-Barchetta

Pywackett-Barchetta

Ratings:
    +66
    I'm surprised how many unsponsored trucks are in there, but that is accurate to the series. I do really appreciate them getting a full roster of actual series drivers this time, especially since it'll make a very nice bit of nostalgia years later. Following many of the drivers on Twitter, they all seem pretty excited to be in it, too; I'd expect feigned excitement from the Cup drivers and all that are used to it, but pretty much all of these people haven't been in something like this before.

"Can it finally match expectations of the long suffering NASCAR fan base" is absolutely the question now, though. I feel like I'll get my money's worth in being able to play through a few seasons in the offseason, but whether it holds up past that point of novelty remains to be seen. Even if not, I hope this bodes well for sims to do off-brand versions in the future if NASCAR doesn't branch out.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Knoxstar

Knoxstar

Ratings:
    +69
    CTMP.....fist pump....yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!