Cameras in Raceroom spectate mode?

I have been testing to spectate some MP races and I can change view from car to car but only a TV camera, not the front, rear, rear wing, cockpit or dash. Reading the walk-through on S3 it says just to drag to the camera I want to use but nothing happens.
Connected to the nodejs server from a laptop with Chrome so the connection is fine. Opponent cockpits are enabled in Raceroom settings and I tried different MP servers with a wide variety of cars but nothing seem to work.

I have been testing to spectate some MP races and I can change view from car to car but only a TV camera, not the front, rear, rear wing, cockpit or dash. Reading the walk-through on S3 it says just to drag to the camera I want to use but nothing happens.
Connected to the nodejs server from a laptop with Chrome so the connection is fine. Opponent cockpits are enabled in Raceroom settings and I tried different MP servers with a wide variety of cars but nothing seem to work.
Far as I know, it only works with touch-screens, i.e. tablets or phones.

No it works on pc too.
Lars Rystedt, did you run the bat.file?
When you click on the car you want, hold the mouse button down and the menu shows, I'll try and do a screenshot later at my pc.
Yea I run the bat file, the servers opens and I can see in the console when I connect with my laptop. When left click and hold I can see the menu's but nothing happens when I drag the cursor to any of the other cameras.
I can however change car to view but it is still only the TV camera, I have no idea what I can do differently?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back