1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misc Cameras and Track Improvements! 1.6

Grass Track Improvements, Effects in the Cams

• Like Like x 3
  1. Hello,
    I have a question about your new grass.

Did you integrated, that if I brake on your grass, that I see the skidmark because the tires stay still ?
    (Im sorry if I choose not the correct special words for race-language)

Thanks and greetz :)
  2. hi, I did not understand well, I said on brake marks on the grass?
    I use my mod storm, and in it I do not remember if I changed or not it, if I remember right, I have avoided as it gave some problems, still learning to work with the new engine
  3. Thank you!! :thumbsup:
  4. Thanks mate. Awesome work, as I now have the cameras exactly how I wanted them. I really do appreciate the work.
  5. Thank you friend, your tracks are also perfect as usual ;)
  6. Very best job, it's just stunning!!!! :):thumbsup:;)
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Thank you, I want to see if I can find the rear camera to change too
  8. Thanks for the cameras.
  9. F1 circuits don't have grass, it's a kind of flat astro turf. Nice idea though.
  10. I am pretty sure you will find their is plenty of grass on f1 circuits.
  11. I think you will find there is plenty of grass on f1 circuits.
  12. has little, but has, some less almost non-existent, but has, It is more for effect, which is pretty cool,
    It has a version with very thin grass
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Hello @vlasovas,
    I installed your mod for camera and track improvements and its awesome ! But the problem is, with things like R&D programs or safety cars, the signs appear in the middle of the screen when I use the TV cockpit cam. Is there a way to prevent it ?
  14. I not have come across it, because I not have played, but tested mod, but as the on-screen prompts are always standard of the game, I find it hard change their position, unfortunately is a problem that accompanies the series since 2010