1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

Camera View

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by reborn67, Jan 29, 2014.

1. reborn67

reborn67

Ratings:
    +10
    I fired up GSC2013 today and now, every time I start a race I have to adjust the view to cockpit. It is set to cockpit view under display and I tried GDC Sinc. Either the camera view is like announcer view or 3rd person. Is there a way to always make cockpit default? I assumed the whole time I played it before that it would stay because I did not have to adjust the view unless I purposely changed it. THanks

2. Wedsley Dias

Wedsley Dias

Ratings:
    +98
    In graphics section, you have to define the default camera.

3. reborn67

reborn67

Ratings:
    +10
    Thanks for the help Wedsley, it was selected. It must have been a corrupted file because I had to delete C:GSC2013/Userdata/(yourname)/(yourname).PLR. once I deleted it, I had to redo my settings and it seems fine now.

4. Ian Weatherill

Ian Weatherill

Ratings:
    +1
    I'm having this problem but I cant find default camera in the graphics section

5. BlkJello

BlkJello

Ratings:
    +22
    Go to your name.plr file. Open it in notepad.....Look for the line that says "Starting View =x" in the graphics section of your plr file. . Change it to 1. Save...and you should be all set!. :)

6. Ian Weatherill

Ian Weatherill

Ratings:
    +1
    ok thanks for that will look it up and change

7. Ian Weatherill

Ian Weatherill

Ratings:
    +1
    ok so I changed the starting view to 1 and saved it and its still the same view when I start the game
    in game setting the view is set to cockpit but I still get the tv camera at the pits when the game starts

8. reborn67

reborn67

Ratings:
    +10
    Ian, try deleting the file pnr file with your name on it. Check my instructions to see if it works.

9. Ian Weatherill

Ian Weatherill

Ratings:
    +1
    Hi reborn67,thanks for that i'll try that,where can I find your instuctions please

10. reborn67

reborn67

Ratings:
    +10
    Hey Ian,
    If you look at other posts on this thread including mine, it has detailed instructions.

11. Ian Weatherill

Ian Weatherill

Ratings:
    +1
    Thanks reborn67,got it sorted cheers

12. reborn67

reborn67

Ratings:
    +10
    Hey Ian or any dev,
    Well, my remedy stopped working and now I don't see my .PLR file anymore under my username. I had a backup and it did have starting view 1 and still defaulted to TV view. Can you tell me how you fixed it?