• "Bite off more than you can chew and then chew like hell." - Peter Brock
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Camera Pack

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Chris Bull, May 5, 2011.

1. Chris Bull

Chris Bull

Ratings:
    +21
    OK got my game sorted as for 2011 season so far awaiting the arrival of rdev mod to do it properly...
    I have Pirrelli wheels and the cars installed I just need a decent cam pack that wont make my game crash out when I try to start.

Any sugestions?

2. Chris Bull

Chris Bull

Ratings:
    +21
    Haha 47 people looked at this and not 1 could answer what camera pack is best or even a link. Thanks for the suport?

3. Scrush

Scrush

Ratings:
    +2
  4. glight

glight

Ratings:
    +146
  5. Chris Bull

Chris Bull

Ratings:
    +21
    Thank you, you 2 thats what I wanted...a link now I can get on with it in a way I like....Haha.

6. Miguel Gonzalez

Miguel Gonzalez

Ratings:
    +329
    gonna hijack your thread instead of creating a new thread Chris hope you dont mind =P

i'm in the process of building my own cockpit and im looking for the most realistic cam i can get that complements my rig's seating position and custom wheel. what im looking for is a camera view that lets me see my tires but does not show the traditional cockpit view (wheel/gloves etc). my rig is a full size chassis so i have my cockpit view already. heres a reference link to my build:
    http://www.thewayiplay.com/mainforum/index.php?topic=1880.0

i based it off of this:
    http://www.thewayiplay.com/mainforum/index.php?topic=248.0

on the first page about 3-4 posts down it shoes him driving. thats approximately where my monitor(s) are going to stand, im using an eyefinity setup.

does such a cam exist? or can i change anything in the already written cams to get the view im looking for?

7. glight

glight

Ratings:
    +146
    Both the RDDev and Vlasovas cams have a "Nose Cam". It doesn't show the wheels but it looks like that might work for you.

Look about 3:15 for the nose cam.